Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, what goes up MUST come down.............

I was high as a kite for several days. So hyped up by my ebay deals and messing up with my meds, I just couldn't seem to sleep. I would crawl into bed at 3 or 4 a.m. only to toss and turn.
All that ebaying and bidding and buying.........wore me out!
Finally, it made me sick. I had a headache and felt just terrible all day long yesterday but today I think I might live afterall.

I cannot take stress....good or bad. Happy stress is just as devastating to my health as the bad sort. I don't know how to live an even-steven kind of life. I am high as a kite or depths of despair it seems. I have been tested by a leading psychiatrist at Mayo Clinic and I took the test he gave me answering it all truthfully. He didn't think that I was bipolar at this point but it sure seems so. He did say I have a problem with anxiety and I know this to be true. The meds. I take may have to be 'tweaked a bit' to even me out but I am a gal that cannot tolerate boredom....not for long anyway. If it gets too boring I will stir up some trouble.

Anyway, it all caught up with me yesterday and I used the day to catch up on my rest.
The dogs were very good for me. Didn't bark at all until my feet hit the ground. I was so proud of them. Somehow, they knew I was sick. They just knew and that is what is so great about dogs. They know stuff because they are so attuned to what we are all about and our habits etc. Without anyone telling them they were quiet as little mice. (Highly unusual for 5 bored dogs!!)

Luther is very understanding.....which is why he is called 'Saint Luther'. That boy is gonna get lots of stars in his crown in the hereafter for the way he has cared about all of my needs. He is most excellent! (Love you babe!!)

No comments: