Monday, February 11, 2008

Hot Dog! I am in the 21st Century now!!

I don't know how I managed this on my own but I finally have a blog. Just what I am going to do with it is anyone's guess but it is like my cell phone, I have it but probably won't use it. I see folks out walking around talking on their phones and I can't figure it out....I mean....Why would I want to talk to anyone while I am eating, or reading in the park or shopping for groceries. Man, I just want to do my 'particular thang' and not be yakking whilst doing it. I don't get it. I go to the grocery just so I can get away from the darn phone.

So I am into the 21st century but I guess that I am just going to tippy-toe into it and not rush in foolishly. :o)

The only thing I have to say today that I really want to put out into the big wide world out there is if you want to buy a DVD that will knock your proverbial socks off, go and get Celine Dion's 'A New Day'
Talk about a lot of bang for your buck! It is her show in Las Vegas and it has lots of behind the scenes stuff as well. It is so wonderful that I cry the whole time. She is just the most marvelous entertainer that she brings tears to my eyes. Her new CD "Taking Chances" is also wonderful. She really gets to be herself on this one and tries all sorts of new styles and things with her voice. One song reminds me of Janis Joplin. It is a miracle that she doesn't ruin her voice. Anyway, I told the hubster that in case of a fire, grab the pets and I will grab the wedding album and Celines DVD. Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!
Till next time folks..........................

No comments: