Monday, February 11, 2008

Come on Spring..............

I have had enough of winter. At my age, winter and I just don't get along. I am sore and stiff from the cold days and the grey days are really beginning to get me down. I strictly try to avoid anything that will make me sad....so...... In order to not look at the greyness outdoors, I am FORCED to get on the computer and look up stuff to buy. I mean, I just gotta or else I will go nucking futs!!!

I have my eye on several things for my little 'dioramas'. I have two dolls ordered, a question left on another and waiting for her to tell me if she has it in stock and another one that I really want badly but they don't have them ready yet. COME ON SPRING....... before I wind up in the poor house!!!

Once the flowers come up and the birdies begin to 'hang' around and sing for me once again and my darling Hummingbirds return to me, I will be just fine. My ever present camera will be in hand and there will be photo ops. out the wazoo.......Ahhhh yes, I will be a happy camper once again. (So will the hubster cuz I will be leaving our bank account alone.)

When I am not perusing my beloved e-bay, I like to read my favorite blogs. Michelle Ward always gives me a creative jolt every single time and she causes me to go looking for grave dirt from Paris, bless her gizzard.....and..... sweet, gentle Nina always makes me feel like there is atleast one other sensitive person on this earth and therefore I feel somehow less alone. I never miss their blogs. That is a MUST everyday....there are a few others I visit once in awhile but this blog thing is a real hoot. It is lovely to read what is in someone's heart. Some are serious, some are funny, some are Arty, and some just breathtakingly beautiful. I am glad I decided to step into the 21st century afterall. And as I always say...... that's my story and I am stickin' to it................

No comments: