Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Survived!!! (P.T.L.!!)

It was totally awesome. Saw many baby ducklings, and some butterflies that I have never seen before....Indigo blue and orange. Wowzer!

We ran into the river bank a couple of times.....barely missed two huge boulders in the river, and were a couple of clowns for a family having a picnic lunch.....sigh!

It was so quiet and serene and peaceful. (Awesome God we worship!!!!)

We were on the 5 mile ride at high noon, it was far enough! I was so slathered in Sunscreen that I looked ready to pop into the oven to roast. I didn't get sunburned, amen! Three of my meds. warn me about not getting into the sun......

I always tease Luther that there are no fish in the 10,000 Minnesota Lakes because it is all just 'melted snow'. No self respecting fish would ever live in that stuff... Well guess what! I was the only one that saw this huge fish jump straight out of the water. It was about 18 inches long....family feedin' size and it had a pink belly. That is all I saw.....and I DID see it....That is my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

No comments: