Monday, June 30, 2008

Gonna do it!!

Well, as time is running out for me I want to live my life with even more Gusto.
Tomorrow we are going to Welch and going canoeing. Yep! Me!! I am gonna do it this time. I am all prepared with enough 'skeeter stuff' to kill 'em or make them very very ill atleast! I have my sun hat and my beach shoes in case I fall in and I am planning to take my cheap camera (ahem! in case I do fall in...I am not taking my new camera!) I am told that we will see animals and deer drinking and that sounds good but I am terrified of the tippy boats so I am planting my big butt and will only take pictures if they are on my side of the boat cuz I ain't movin'. So what is the big deal if I fall into 12 inches of water or 12 feet you ask? Well this is Minnesota and all that water is is melted snow and it is colder than a witches tit! I don't want to fall in. As much as I love water, this stuff is not for falling into, trust me!

Next up, we plan to climb the bluff but I am not in shape for that yet. I will get there tho'.

No comments: