Monday, July 14, 2008

I am on the hunt again........

Well, one thing always leads to another for me. As I was waiting on an auction for a doll that looks like the Olsen twins when they were babes, I began to research fountain pens and decided I wanted a Montblanc pen. Whoosh! They are some spendy... they are!!

After studying all day long viewing so many diff. sites, I finally decided on a really nice Pelikan Souv. 600 pen (German) because the cheapy one I have, ($25) writes like a dream so I figured if I get way up near the top of the line, I would have myself one smoothe write. Well, a guy in Singapore (with excellent references) sold me one and he was most excellent with e-mails back and forth and he told me this morning that he already mailed my pen this morning. How cool is that? Great service....especially since I ordered doll clothing from Haute Doll and it is almost a month and they still aren't here and they are really close to me in MN. Drat!

Anyway, I would not hesitate to order from him again. He sells pens that go up to many thousands of dollars so my Pen is like ordering a Bic from him!! sigh!! He treated me as good as if I had bought a highly sought after vintage pen.

My goal IS still a real MontBlanc even if it has to be a used one. I just gotta.....!!!

No comments: