Sunday, March 2, 2008

I think I should have two blogs...........

Maybe I should separate my private thoughts from my artistic thoughts. I wonder why I didn't think of it earlier. My artistic friends wouldn't be interested in reading about how neurotic I am when it comes to cell phones and my doll collecting. Duh!!! It clearly is two separate things.

I will see if I can set up another blog just for art/journaling, and I will also fiddle around to see if I can get my photographs a bit larger. I have tried but it hasn't worked for me.
I like when one can put small photos that you can click on and they become larger. I don't know how to even begin to do that.......bummers!

I love all my interests with a passion. Please dear universe, don't make me choose my most favorite one because it will frustrate me no end. In everything I do, I do it with gusto.

Yes, two or three blogs........That's the ticket!

No comments: