Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Egads..........what is this stuff??

I have some sort of 'crud' that has been ongoing for 24 hours now. Caught me most unexpectedly. No sore thoat, no cough, no tossing my cookies. I just woke up dizzy and every bone in my body ached.....every bone! Even bones I didn't even know I had!!

I am better today and definately getting back to normal with only a little of the dizziness and aching. The hubster has been juicing for me so I have had plenty of Vitamin C in the last two days. I haven't eaten....just sipping stuff all day long. It seemed best to give the old system a rest but to keep drinking fluids.

I had begun to do a new blog just for my art but I made a mistake in the beginning and the printing was huge and no matter what I tried, it stayed that way. I pulled the whole site down and will begin again when I can concentrate better.

Lesson learned: never brag that you haven't been sick this year!!!!!!

No comments: