Thursday, September 4, 2008

I went for a blood test...........

After my routine blood test yesterday we were trying to decide what to do next.....he had taken a whole day off work just for 1 minute of blood letting......

So we thought it would be a good thing to go donate blood at Mayo Clinic. We did and it wasn't big deal at all. I had a good vein and the blood came quickly and when we were done we could sit out front and have fresh baked cookies and juice or coffee or whatever we wanted. They were so nice to us and gave us little gifts of tee's and pens and things like that. We helped 6 people just with our little donations. Felt good and hope it helps someone, truly. That is what is most important.

Later he took me to a salon and I got my first acrylic nails. What a fun thing to watch! I could do that all day long I think. I love the detail work and it reminds me of making temporary crowns years ago. Anyway, I have some nice white nail tips in a square shape and now I can't do a thing. I feel totally helpless. Luther! open this jar.........Luther, Open the baby gate........Luther!!! I will bet he will be cussing himself over and over and over for encouraging me to go through with it.

No comments: