Saturday, April 19, 2008

My 21 classes are done......

I miss my class already. Nice people and loved the lessons Jessica taught us. I think I will sign up for the second part of the 'Love My Journal' class. It is true that I worked on my assignments all-day-long. Nothing is easy for me, I have to really work when it comes to drawing........... I literally felt like I had been doing heavy labor by the end of the day. I would work up a sweat and I would be drained by the end of the day. The journaling daily will be hard for me because after so many years I feel as tho' I have said all I have to say but the drawing will be good for me. This journal is so full of color and will be fun to look at over and over again. I will be looking forward to the Como Park excursion to the flower gardens and the Japanese Tea Garden. Should be fun sketching for me while Luther gets a good snooze. :o)

That's my story...............!

No comments: